- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled to room temp
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 8-9 mini Almond Joy bars, chopped
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1Preheat oven to 350
- 2Beat melted coconut oil and sugars until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla until mixed well.
- 3In a separate bowl combine flour, salt, baking soda and oats. Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients. (If dough seems too wet add a tablespoon or two more of flour and mix in). Stir in chopped almond joy pieces and chocolate chips.
- 4Spoon by rounded tablespoon on to cookie sheets lined with parchment paper. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until bottoms are just golden. Remove and let cool for several minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- 5Makes about 1 dozen.
Pinned from Pinterest at sweet treats & more http://sweettreatsmore.com/
So another fantastic cookie from Pinterest! My husband LOVES coconut so this was a real win for him! I wouldn't change a thing about these! Dough is nice to work with-and the flavor is divine!